Monday, April 23, 2007

Old Navy aka Babylon System

So Cindy was able to convince me to go to Old Navy on Sunday to shop for cool maternity gear. Something about her needing new pants, and that the tighter they get, the crankier she'll be. Needless to say, i can take a hint.

Its really amazing how affordable Old Navy clothes are. They probably pay the people that work on this stuff, close to nothing (believe me, it crosses my mind). Man, its so easy to find stuff too that is somewhat cool. I mean, Jeans for $17.99, the kuripot gene in my DNA cannot keep me from passing that up.

Anyways, there are also all these clothes for kids. I have to say, they have some really nice stuff. Makes me wanna be a kid so i can have some camo underwear with some little monkeys on it. Not to mention the one piece illness with the built-in feet. Ah, memories. Meanwhile, I keep thinking that this kid is gonna cost me some serious buckaroos, but shoot he'd look awesome in some rasta flip-flops.

The other funny thing is, you know he ain't fitting into a 4T for like 2 years, but you're like, "Yeah, he'll grow into that, and when he does...he'll be rockin' the sick navy shirt, with the sailor pants..word booty!"

Well..this is what I've been driven to. Cooptation at Old Navy...hope you appreciate it kid. Oh shoot, those tye-dye booties are sweet!

Laks

No comments: