Monday, November 19, 2007

Mateyo's Weekend Journal

Hi Everybody! Mateyo here. My papa is always the one filling you in on stuff, but I thought I'd let you in to my world, a real baby's eye view, if you will.

"Ain't nobody dope as me, i'm just so fresh, so clean..."
You know how i do. Cleanliness leads to lots of hugs and kisses throughout the day. Thanks mama.

My future homie and fellow rapper, AMSI hammer, dropped her debut last Monday. It ain't easy being born, i can testify! She finally came home with Uncle Wendell and Auntie Carolina on Saturday. This is my mom helping to hoist the announcement of her arrival, with Uncle Joel, Uncle Wendell, and Auntie Glenda. Can you say, OA! I can't.

hugs. gyeah.

kisses. double gyeah.

My bodyguard, Big Marls, was exhausted from the weekend. I guess fending off uncles and aunties can wear a brotha out sometimes. Keep your head up, dawg.

As for me and Papa, we got an album dropping very soon, so we thought we'd practice mad dogging for the camera.

Word to my mama. Aight, later.

mateyo.

No comments: