Tuesday, July 10, 2007

two month warning...


Well..Mateyo's debut is only two months away now, give or take. Cindy's sister, Abbie, predicts September 9th as the day of er..judgement. Cin's doing pretty good, starting to feel the weight and the fatigue of carrying a 3lb little boy around. And he's headed for a growth spurt this next month...noooo! In any case, she is holding up pretty well.

As for me, all I can say is don't put a guy with severely heightened nesting instincts near any power tools or construction materials. Basically, I tore out my little bathroom and have been in the process of drywalling and tiling over the past two weeks. Back off punk, I've got a home depot card!! Needless to say, I'm a little beat, but I don't mind...its actually a welcome distraction from sitting behind a computer all day.

So strap up your boots and your flak jacket, grab your blast shield helmet and get ready...cuz the next two months should be interesting.

Laks

No comments: