Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer lovin...

When Cindy bought this "boppy" pregnancy pillow, I don't think this was the intended purpose. Marley is just a big ol' spoiled boy, but hey, he's getting while the getting is good. It's starting to heat up in LA, so imagine living your life permanently attached to a cashmere sweater...not fun.

On another note, Cindy found out today that she passed her board exams with flying colors! wooohooo!! You best all refer to her as Cindy PA-C from now on. Like..."hey Cindy PA-C, what should I do with this laceration across my temple!" or "hey Cindy PA-C how come my left side is numb and I can't walk?"

Anyway...the end result is that she's not stressed anymore, and in turn I'm not stressed anymore ; ) Mateyo was never stressed because he answered all the questions. And as for Marley...well you see how he's doing.

Have a happy thursday!

Lakers still #1! Dodgers Rule! Angels Suck!

laks

No comments: